2010年11月4日星期四

Lin Jia disappointment of envy in the hear

Lin Jia also very excited, spinster or big steps? He saw that Laoliao back to the previous sound is not too sure. Discussed for a long time school thing, my brother is at what level, the whole heap of pressure from the truth, saying that perseverance, determination, love and an old maid was on the left, you were not, if met, we must die an old maid, laughing, and I saw a anthomaniac expression, his eyes full of love, I looked at my brother's eyes blink. Restored, it would have to buy a cell phone to my brother but my brother is a high awareness, refused to strictly, I do not know how frustrated spinster. "

Well, no, your brother really nice to head into the eyes of the old maid long animal in nature? Believe it or not, anyway, my brother is even worse because he is the son of a bitch to shout abuse inviting collar, your father did not dare? Jia Lin turned to the swaggering "Do not tell me this, my father's coward he is authentic, we went to a water park as well, I hear that ice cream at any price. I still think a brisk walk, do not have enough money, you first ask you." Jing Tang outstanding soft 01:00 hesitated and finally said "no, I'm watching my brother entrusted spinster school movement, now if it will die miserable."

Lin Jia disappointment of envy in the heart: "There is a serious, handsome brother and I love you, but good. Well, I can not find someone else." The next day, Saturday, Liaoxue Bing Tang had no time for her brother and sister in school performance monitoring, Liu orchids multiple phone lines, pushed his head ready to meet a blind date issues. The original words of Liu Orchid, That virtuous girl involved, the moral right, twenty years, the main objective is a good time, then, coupled with more than enough, just asked, he married into it, anyway, if lonely, or Oil of pig heart to quickly go and see.