2010年10月30日星期六

Laoliao gradually with interest

Minute Akai slowly calm over, said: "Moncler, the three k's brother would like to help, last night the hospital results found in the sea, he was a drug-trafficking, it is most wanted on the spot gave the hospital people will recognize, call the police arrested. Trial took place, and I panicked, then train in the morning saw wanted posters, a discotheque to see the fugitives, came up to pretend to cotton, to cheat in the hands of a box, my father thought Yongqin drugs, seriously praised a lot. "
"You're the guy has got the potential ... ... Liaoxue Bing also believe that young people thrive. Because it is a heavy thing, the trial of three k's brother, no matter what he says, I cover my father, anyway, he was eventually arrested on us It does not matter. "Akai statement did not say there, his father thought his son had finally shown great promise, and on the spot to reward two thousand pocket money, it is not immediately brought to the glory of Liao Xuebing was. "Big Belstaff, please help Liao, related to my marriage, do not refuse."
Laoliao gradually with interest, "so serious? Said to listen. Our school is a Middle School Class Two Qin Hai-Yan school beauty school, I raced to his year has nothing to do at first. Now it is finished, I do not make their own life to go so dark, so raises ridicule, who knows a sudden stop at the side called Mr. Young study, the scum of the Lord's ministry in judo at school, but also back to the Hai-Yan Qin, singled out on Saturday and I agree, who lost to withdraw from the competition in the ranks. Damn, I'm like a man, and how can swallow this feeling? "